CLPL Offers Curbside Service
The Library is offering contact-free, curbside delivery of materials.
Curbside Pickup Service Hours:
10 am-2 pm….. Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
3-7 pm………….. Tuesday and Thursday
Goal: Safe Circulation of Crystal Lake Public Library Materials
Curbside Service Guidelines:
• Available to CLPL cardholders only.
• Limited to materials available at the Crystal Lake Public Library. Sharing materials and loaning between libraries remains shut down.
Curbside Service Process:
• Patrons should place holds through the Library catalog. If needed, patrons can contact the CLPL Call Center at 815.459.1687 for selection help.
• Library staff will call patrons to schedule a pickup time when their materials are ready.
• At scheduled time, patrons will wait in designated spots in the parking lot. Use the Paddock Street entrance to enter the parking lot.
• Library staff, wearing protective gear, will place the bag of materials in patron’s car trunk or set on ground while observing social distancing guidelines.
• Masks and social distancing will be required for the safety of all.
• There will NOT be same day pickups.