- Ask the Business Librarian – If you have a business reference question, make an appointment with the Library’s business librarian to meet one-on-one for help. Call 815.526.5158 for more information.
- Digital projector and projection screen available for checkout.
- Get a Business Library Card – Any business located within the Crystal Lake city limits is eligible for a Library card. For more information, call 815.459.1687, x120.
- Illinois Public Records – Find listings of new residents and new businesses to create mailing lists.
- Morningstar – Get information on stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs as well as company information and market overviews.
- Reference Solutions – Search for contacts for mailing lists or sales leads.
- US Major Dailies – Read articles from major newspapers: Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post.
- Value Line Library Elite – online stock investment research and ratings.