- Ask the Business Librarian – If you have a business reference question, make an appointment with the library’s Business Librarian to meet one-on-one for help. Call 815.526.5158 for more information.
- Digital projector and projection screen available for checkout.
- Business Library Card – Any business or nonprofit/not-for-profit organization located within the Crystal Lake city limits is eligible for a library card. For more information, call 815.459.1687, x120.
- Morningstar – Get information on stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs as well as company information and market overviews.
- Record Information Services – Find listings of new residents and new businesses to create mailing lists.
- Reference Solutions – Search for contacts for mailing lists or sales leads.
- US Major Dailies – Read articles from major newspapers: Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post.
- Value Line Library Elite – online stock investment research and ratings.
- Weiss Financial Ratings Series Online – Rates safety and financial stability of banks, credit unions, insurers, stocks and mutual funds. Includes a Medigap Plan selection tool. See their special Video Training Library with guides on investing, researching medigap plans, evaluating financial/insurance institutions and more.