- Ask the Business Librarian – If you have a business reference question, make an appointment with the Library’s business librarian to meet one-on-one for help. Call 815.526.5155 for more information.
- Digital projector and projection screen available for checkout.
- Get a Business Library Card – Any business located within the Crystal Lake city limits is eligible for a Library card. For more information, call 815.459.1687, x120.
- Gale Business: DemographicsNow – Get detailed demographic and consumer buying information to help with business planning and marketing. Create custom demographic market reports, find sales leads, evaluate local markets, and build and export custom lists based on geography or business/household types.
- Gale Business: Entrepreneurship – Learn how to start, finance or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how-to guides, articles, and websites.
- Illinois Public Records – Find listings of new residents and new businesses to create mailing lists.
- Morningstar – Get information on stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs as well as company information and market overviews.
- Reference USA – Search for contacts for mailing lists or sales leads.
- US Major Dailies – Read articles from major newspapers: Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post.