Learn, Enjoy, Explore at the Crystal Lake Public Library.
Are you looking for a small or medium-sized area for your group to meet? Explore the options listed below.
- The Conference Room located in the Adult Services department has a maximum capacity of six people
- This room is reserved on a first-come, first served basis
- Reservations are accepted for the current week and the following week
- Reservations may be made in person at the Information Desk, or by calling 815.459.1687, x140
- Reservations are booked on the hour and half-hour (i.e., 1:00, 1:30, 2:00) and will be held for 10 minutes
Looking for space to work? Both the Youth Services and Adult Services departments have tables where small groups of 2-4 may quietly work together.
- Tables that seat 2-4
- Bring-your-own-device areas that seat 1-2