Learn, Enjoy, Explore at the Crystal Lake Public Library.
Are you looking for a small or medium-sized area for your group to meet? Explore the options listed below.
- The Ames Room may be reserved by CLPL cardholders only, requires at least one week advance notice and payment of the rental fee. This room is located on the lower level. It is accessible by elevator, but there are no wheelchair accessible emergency exits.
- For more information, please contact the Circulation Department at 815.459.1687, x4
- Ames Meeting Room Policy and Application
- The Conference Room located in the Adult Services department has a maximum capacity of six people
- This room is reserved on a first-come, first served basis
- Reservations are accepted for the current week and the following week
- Reservations may be made in person at the Information Desk, or by calling 815.459.1687, x143
- Reservations are booked on the hour and half-hour (i.e., 1:00, 1:30, 2:00) and will be held for 10 minutes
Looking for space to work? Both the Youth Services and Adult Services departments have tables where small groups of 2-4 may quietly work together.
- Tables that seat 2-4
- Bring your own device cubicles that seat 1-2